I am jeramil g. belocora, 18 years old,I was born on june 8,1990
at maputi, naaawan misamis oriental.I am now living in at matumbo pusok lapu-
lapu city. My father is a tricycle driver , his name is adriano c. belocora
and my mother is a housewife, his name is emelda g. belocora.I am the eldest
their four sons.I'm studying and i took mechanical technology at the center
for industrial technology and enterprise(cite).My hobbies are listening music
and walking without distination.sometimes i'm imagining of different things like
fantacies. I like funny things, persons, and situation that can really make
me laugh.
When i was five years old, from mindanao we tavelled in here in
cebu and my parents decided to live in lapu-lapu city.I was studied in my ele-
mentary at pusok elementary school and i was continued my highschool at pusok
national high school.After i was graduated in highshool,i worked as a construc-
tion worker to help my parents.But i realized that i'm not contented as high-
school graduate, so i took an entrance examination at the center for industrial
technology and enterprise(cite)and i passed the examination.Then i was trained
their for 5 days,and i'm not expecting that i will passed because i don't have
good foundation during my highschool,but i did.I decided that i will not waste
this oppotunity that has given to me.I will study hard for the seek of my own
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment